Poster for ‘Sing Mummy’ drops from Red Films

Enni Red and her team have submitted their version of ‘Sing Mummy’ to #Impact50 and have taken it one step further by designing a film poster.

This is what I love so much about The Impact50, it’s a real world lab and self taught film school in bite sized chunks.

The more you do, the more you learn.

I saw the Facebook thread from Enni when she had several versions of the poster, all offering feedback to get to this piece of art which I love. This feedback is central to community, collaboration, growth and experience, and represent the real prize at the heart of Create50.

Enni also ended up printing it on A0 - the text was too big for such a physically large poster, but good for computer screen size.

I do hope other filmmakers who have made shorts for Impact50 start creating their own posters too.

What do you think, please leave feedback below.

Chris Jones
www.Impact50film.com

Watch the film below...

'Sing, Mummy!' written by Tracey Parsons, produced by Enni Red

A working mum makes the best of things, singing with her kids on speakerphone in the middle of nowhere.

WATCH FILM, READ SCRIPT

Write a comment

Comments: 6
  • #1

Enni Red (Monday, 25 June 2018 16:07)

Thanks for the highlight. Actually after we liked this version, we tried and printed a big copy of the poster (A0 format) and I saw that the block with credits is quite big, I would make it smaller. But as we will print smaller versions for cast and crew and crowdfunders (A3&A4) it will look better (be easier readable).

• #2

Kim L. Wheeler (Monday, 25 June 2018 17:43)

Super job. It looks very professional. :)

• #3

Enni Red (Monday, 25 June 2018 19:04)

Thanks Kim! I was actually working as a designer in-between being Russian screenwriter and being British screenwriter )

• #4

Scott Young (Friday, 29 June 2018 08:16)

Great poster for a horror movie. I see nothing of Tracey's script in this poster.

• #5

Enni Red (Friday, 29 June 2018 14:18)

Thanks for your thoughts Scott. Firstly, I would like to mention that Tracey (the writer) herself loved the poster and approved it. Secondly, have you read the script Tracey wrote for our movie? I think you haven't. She was very kind to rewrite the script for us as we wanted to do another version, not the same as 2 others for this story. So - sorry to disagree with you, but this poster reflects both the script and the film quite good. But of course it can be called just 'IMHO'. And of course you have your 'freedom of speech' to disagree with me.

• #6

Jane Hamer (Friday, 29 June 2018 18:04)

Superb poster Enni. Love it, and the tagline which makes the visual image even more enticing.