‘He Who Is Without Sin had a great twist as well as a mini-redemption arc, masterfully-fit into such a short amount of screen time.’
Nicole Perlman, Impact 50 judge and
Screenwriter ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’
‘I admired all fifty five of the winning screenplays enormously and it is practically impossible to pick one favourite.’
Ted Tally, Impact50 screenplay judge and
Oscar Winner for ‘Silence Of The Lambs’
'My favourite was actually perhaps the simplest one: MORE. i like the simplicity and clean emotionality of the storytelling, and how we all turn to children in moments of fear. it felt real
and honest and like it packed a lot of emotion into so little time.’
Simon Kinberg, Impact50 Judge and Screenwriter / Producer ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’
1. Read the scripts below and choose one.*
2. Option the script from us HERE.
3. Make your film, edit it and make it the best you can.
4. Send us the link to your film on Vimeo, photos from the shoot and team member details.
5. We then add it to the site and you will get feedback from writers and filmmaker peers.
6. You can then re-edit, re-mix, even re-shoot bits of your film if you like and resubmit and improved version.
7. Offer feedback on other films submitted.
8. Once the process closes we will be in touch about the films we will feature in the final feature length film.
9. Come to the premiere!
This process will take place over a year or so. We keep dates and deadlines flexible as this is a creative process and our goal first and foremost is to make a cracking feature film that will secure distribution and reach audiences.
* Wildcard Scripts - we have opened up ALL scripts submitted to The Impact50 to be produced, subject to rules. you MUST shoot and submit a script from the 55 winning scripts below BEFORE you can produce a Wildcard film. Wildcard scripts are subject to a different optioning process to the 55 winning scripts. More HERE.